Embracing your lifestyle, national origin, gender expression, ability, culture, traditions and values.
a Micro Wedding Venue
SpiriTaos was created as a micro wedding venue. It includes an eclectic, whimsical and flower-packed natural garden that captures the spirit and essence of Taos.
The SpiriTaos Gardens are, according to Richard Spera, owner of Casa Gallina, A Taos Artisan Inn, “the most beautiful gardens in Taos.”
Whether the two of you are eloping or you want an intimate wedding venue or a micro wedding location sure to dazzle your guests, we offer the SpiriTaos Garden experience.
Ready to get married in Taos and at SpiriTaos? Check out our Elopement Packages or our Intimate Wedding Packages which feature the SpiriTaos Gardens. These packages all include our gardens as the venue. If you don’t find the package you’re looking for, let me know so we can customize something to fit your vision for your micro wedding in Taos.
What to Expect at SpiriTaos
- Private and quiet
- 5 minutes from the Taos Plaza
- Memorable views of Taos Mountain and the Sangre de Cristos
- Gardens inspired by Mother Nature
- Many spots created so you’ll have a wide variety of photos
- A shaded ramada (protection from rain too!)
- Fully accessible
- Seating for all guests
- Two ponds and a stream as backdrop for individual and couple photos
- A pristine meadow for creative group photographs
- Neighboring horses and cows that may photo bomb you
- Thousands of hollyhock blooms in July
See even more photographs of the SpiriTaos Garden experience than those in the slideshow below. This link will take you to our favorite photographer’s documentation of the SpiriTaos micro wedding venue. We can accommodate true elopements (just the two of you) and up to 24 guests.
Embracing Ceremony as Your Taos Wedding Celebrant
Through passionate writing and inspired delivery, Embracing Ceremony provides a Taos wedding celebrant that delivers
- a carefully crafted, stellar ceremony inclusive of your beliefs and desires
- guidance based on experience and devoid of judgment
- your wishes with personal attention to detail
- an infectiously serene composure
- a cool, calm and collected demeanor that is warm and caring
- polished and articulate speaking
- dependability and reliability
- an unflustered presence at your Taos wedding ceremony
- joy when engaged in adventurous destination micro weddings
- a ceremony that is joyous, lighthearted and fun or serious, respectful and reverent
- a ceremony style of your choice: flowery, classic, simple or irreverent
- direction on your intimate wedding day in an unobtrusive manner